The word “Gospel” literally means “good news.” In short, the Gospel of Jesus is this: God Himself has come to earth among us to rescue and renew creation in and through the work of Jesus Christ on our behalf.
To see the Kingdom of Christ advance from our neighborhoods to the nations for the glory of God.
We exist to Know the gospel, Connect in gospel relationships, and Live out the gospel in the world.
HOW DO WE ACCOMPLISH THIS
Know the Gospel
- Standing on the word
- Rehearsing the gospel daily
- Maturing in repentance and belief
- Gathering to worship Christ weekly
Connect in Gospel Relationships
- Committing to biblical community
- Loving others above ourselves
- Cultivating a lifestyle of authenticity
- Exhorting one another to love and good deeds
Live out the Gospel in the World
- Relying on prayer
- Trusting the Spirit’s power
- Reorienting our lives around the gospel
- Planting churches locally and globally
Missional Communities are where the majority of Summit Crossing’s mission and vision gets lived out. A Missional Community is a family of servant missionaries who are sent to make disciples. They regularly gather together and walk with each other in the everyday rhythms of life. Read more about Missional Communities.