Ephesus: Revelation 2:1-7
January 28, 2018
What do we need to know and believe?
1. Who is it that is in control of the Churches (Lampstands)? Verse 1
2. Is knowing about God sufficient for the Church and individuals? Verse 2-7
3. What does a lack of love for others reveal about our relationship with God? Verse 4-5
4. Is there hope for the one who persevere by the power of the Spirit? Verse 7
What should we feel as a result of the following truths?
1. Jesus is King and He is in control of the church.
2. Head knowledge about God is not enough.
3. A lack of acts of love for others reveals a lack of true love for God.
4. Eternal hope awaits for those who are God's.
What should we do because of what we know and feel?
1. TRUTH: Jesus is King.
2. TRUTH: Head knowledge alone is insufficient.
3. TRUTH: Lack of love for others reveals lack of love for God.
4. TRUTH: There is eternal hope.